Skills on processes:
- Configuration Management
- Configuration Audit
- Configuration Control
- Configuration Plan Assessment
- As-Maintained management
- Class 1 change
- Logistic Support
- Technical Fact Processes and reports
Technological skills (short):
- Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principles.
- Advanced knowledge of n-tier architecture on Java Enterprise(J2EE) platform.
- Development experience in Java 2 and Java Enterprise (J2EE) platform.
- Advanced knowledge of Servlets, JSP and Custom Tags, JavaBeans, EJB, JDBC, JavaMail e JNDI.
- Implementation and use of WebService
- Knowledge of principal XML technologies in validation (XML Schema), transformation (XSLT), selection (XPath/XQuery) e dei related instruments.
- Knowledge and use of persistence framework and O/R mapping (Hibernate).
- Advanced knowledge of frameworks (Struts, Wicket, GWT,…) and design pattern for the construction of enterprise and web based applications.
- Excellent knowledge of Java Open Source tools and libraries.
- Application server J2EE: Jboss, Tomcat.
- Development framework: Netbeans.
- Relational Database design and development experience in Oracle environment (including Java and PL/SQL Stored Procedure development), MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server, and thorough knowledge of the SQL language