The Logbook module is used to handle daily maintenance of an Applied Configuration.
The module is integrated in the chain of logistical support, in order to have under control every request necessary to ensure the maintenance of operating systems installed at customer sites.
The logbook allows the user to manage:
- Applied Configuration,
- The technical facts associated with an Applied Configuration,
- The technical facts associated with Technical Publications (S1000D),
- Technical Issues,
- Repair requests, associated with an Applied Configuration,
- Spare part requests,
- The field application of work orders due to evolution of a Configuration,
- daily/weekly/monthly logs,
- the transfer of one or more Configurations in a different Organization,
- The virtual warehouse associated with each system.
System Log ManagementNOVAEVO+™
Allows users to manage the systems logbook
Virtual Stock ManagementNOVAEVO+™
Allows users to manage virtual warehouses
Allows users to create a kind of Technical Chat
Spare Part RequestNOVAEVO+™
Allows users to manage Spare Parts Requests
Repair / ReplacementNOVAEVO™
Allows users to manage repair cycles
Technical Fact RequestNOVAEVO™
Allows users to manage anomalies reports